Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/05/13 08:50:49 UTC

Apache PLC4X Meetup and Top Level Party in Frankfurt

Hi all,

unfortunately I had some email issues and therefore don’t seem to be able to officially close the poll for the TLP (Top Level Party), so I’ll formally close it here.

Seems that most people will be able to attend on Friday the 24.05.2019.

So let it be it … I am happy to invite you all into our codecentric office in Frankfurt for some short talks on PLC4X and mainly a little party to celebrate our graduation.

I’ll finish the meetup details and send a registration link later on today (hopefully).

Chris

Re: Apache PLC4X Meetup and Top Level Party in Frankfurt

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
+1

Am 13.05.19, 12:21 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

    So ... we just had another idea ...

    As there are also a lot of things we would like to discuss that aren't that well suited for an even with general attendees that have never heard of PLC4X,
    We would like to start in the early afternoon with a little meetup with the community. There we could discuss hot topics like "driver generation", "other languages" and such.

    What do you think? Sort of start sometime around 14:00 and let the meetup start around 18:30 ...

    Chris

    Am 13.05.19, 11:40 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

        Feel free to do so ...

        I'm really happy for anything on my plate that I don't have to deal with ...
        I'm working on the Meetup announcement and registration crap :-/

        Chris

        Am 13.05.19, 11:01 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

            Yay!
            Chris, do you do something on the homepage or should I?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Have fun and congratulations! Sorry but it’s a little far for me being in Australia.

Thanks,
Justin