Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gautam Ganguly <gg...@transunion.com> on 2004/03/12 20:11:37 UTC

[FIXED]Re: passing request parameters on map-redirect

hi there,
   sorry for that request.But after looking at the help section,i tried
doing a <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/on-success.html"/> and that did
the trick.
   Thanks for reading.
regards
Gautam

>>> ggangul@transunion.com 03/12/04 12:45PM >>>
hi all,
  I am using cocoon-2.1.2 and these is what my sitemap pipeline
looks like:
-------------------------------
 <map:match pattern="do-add.html">
     <map:act type="db-AddFuncAction">
         <map:parameter name="descriptor" value="docs/db-add.xml"/>
         <map:parameter name="reloadable" value="true"/>
         <!-- success during adding -->
         <map:redirect-to session="true" uri="on-success.html"/>
     </map:act>
            <!-- error during adding -->
          <map:call resource="home-page">
              <map:parameter name="filename" value="error-page"/>
              <map:parameter name="full-filename" value="error-page"/>
           </map:call>
</map:match>

When pipeline do-add.html is called,its being passed a set of
request-parameters from the previous pipeline.On success of the add
action,i am trying to redirect it to the on-success.html pipeline,but
that somehow makes it loose all the request-parameter values.
     So my query is : How to pass the current pipelines request
parameters to the called redirect-to pipeline?
      Any kind of help or suggestion would be appreciated.
regards,
Gautam