Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <Ha...@bccs.uib.no> on 2009/09/25 15:02:24 UTC

Axis client not listning to correct port when sertting the replayTo header

Hi all,

I've been playing aroung with the replyTo header that I send to my web
service so it can respond to the port I want it to, this works fine when I
don't set the replyto option in the service client, but when I set it lets
say something like this

options.setReplyTo(new EndpointReference(
            "http://localhost:10000/"));

I still get this info message in my client

INFO: Listening on port 6060

So my question is, how can I make axis open the port on my client that I
want

cheers, håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer

Re: Axis client not listning to correct port when sertting the replayTo header

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <Ha...@bccs.uib.no>.
Hi Amila,

Thanks for the tip about axis2.xml, also found how to do it programmatic,
maybe to use for someone

cheers, håkon

// Make a new parameter
  Parameter transportParam = new Parameter();
  // Sets the name for the new parameter
  transportParam.setName("port");
  // Port to listen
  transportParam.setValue("6061");

  // Create a transport description object
  TransportInDescription tranportIn = new TransportInDescription(
        "http");
  tranportIn.addParameter(transportParam);
  // Create a transport listener object
  TransportListener transportListner = new SimpleHTTPServer();

  tranportIn.setReceiver(transportListner);

  stub._getServiceClient().getAxisConfiguration().addTransportIn(
    tranportIn);

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.