Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by pn...@scancoin.se on 2004/09/12 15:15:47 UTC

Some eclipse docs

Hi,
while trying to get into the hang of avalon, I configured Eclipse to format
according to the files in runtime/composition. So here are:

- Eclipse templates for code/comments
- checkstyle configuration that should work quite well (well, the coding is
somewhat different from file to file)
- an Eclipse code formatting configuration that formats according to the
checkstyle spec (used the checkstyle plugin to check that)

There are still come things like private members and Javadoc, some
whitespace issues etc. but I think it could be a beginning.

Steve mentioned to put it into central/system.

Here is the patch, what do you think of the usefulness? That would give
newbies like a better chance to get patches right the first time :)

/peter

Re: Some eclipse docs

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
No attachments found. If they were sent, they have probably been chopped off
by the mailing list handler. Send them to me privately, and I put it up.

Cheers
Niclas

--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /