Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/06/19 12:07:05 UTC

Is there any GUI present for the subversion

Hi,

 is there any GUI present for the subversion usage. I dont want my clients to remember all the commands to checkout the repository, to commit etc.If there is a GUI then it will be easy to access the repository.

So if there is anything like that then someone please tell me..

I am using Debian OS

Regards
Indraveni.K

---------------------------------
 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Re: Is there any GUI present for the subversion

Posted by "M. Rohrmoser" <mr...@gmx.de>.
Indraveni wrote:
>  is there any GUI present for the subversion usage.

Yes, there's more than one. Check http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html

Greetings,

Re: Is there any GUI present for the subversion

Posted by "Thomas Singer (SyntEvo)" <th...@syntevo.com>.
Although this is an old thread, I feel to correct it a little bit:

SmartSVN is available in two versions, the free SmartSVN Foundation and the
commercial SmartSVN Professional.

--
Best regards
Thomas Singer