Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Warner, Graham Cary" <GW...@mgh.harvard.edu> on 2017/06/13 19:37:40 UTC

500 noproc

Hi,

We are having a reoccurring problem where whenever we attempt to search our database through a view we get the error:

couchdb.http.ServerError: (500, (u'noproc', u'{gen_server,call,[<0.2143.54>,{get_state,48389},infinity]}'))

This occurs both on futon and when we are using the python couchdb module. Importantly, we are able to see all of the data documents when we select "All Documents" on futon, the issue only appears when trying to access views. The issue can be temporarily fixed by editing one view per design doc (i.e. adding a space) but shows up again after some time. We've read through the few posts online dealing with this issue but have not been able to find a solution.

Thank you,
Graham

dispose of the e-mail.

RE: 500 noproc

Posted by "Warner, Graham Cary" <GW...@mgh.harvard.edu>.
Yes, we do have plans to update but we thought whatever our issue is now might be present in 1.6.1 as well.

Graham

RE: 500 noproc

Posted by "Warner, Graham Cary" <GW...@mgh.harvard.edu>.

Re: 500 noproc