Posted to users@camel.apache.org by srikarn <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/06 20:43:01 UTC

Camel Aggregation match all correlationId

does camel have any match all correlation id?

I am aggregating messages based on a header field, but when I am done with
all incoming messages, I would like to flush out all aggregates at a time.

Regards,
Sri

Re: Camel Aggregation match all correlationId

Posted by srikarn <sr...@gmail.com>.
Actually I found what I was looking for.

If we want to flush all grouped aggregates, we can send a message with the
header
Exchange.AGGREGATION_COMPLETE_ALL_GROUPS with value true.

Re: Camel Aggregation match all correlationId

Posted by Andrew Block <an...@gmail.com>.
Sri,

There are several factors which take into account the completion of an aggregation (based on timeout, size, or a predicate). Take a look at the “About Completion” section in the Aggregator2 [1] documentation to determine which strategy best fits your use case.

- Andy

[1] - http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html

--
Andrew Block