Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org> on 2005/06/01 12:10:35 UTC

Google Summer of Code: Portals subjects

You may have noticed the new Google Summer of Code initiative (
http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html) of which we are a partner.

We'll have more detailed info for the ASF communities in the next
few days (we're still ironing out the administrative details), but as
the initiative is public already, subject propositions are welcome at

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005.

(Each proposed subject should have an existing committer attached to
help mentoring the student)

I've already entered a Jetspeed related subject (Adding WSRP support
to Jetspeed 2) but I'm sure we can come up with more as long as they
can be possibly handled by a student in 2 months.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/