Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nimrod Peretz <ni...@imperva.com> on 2004/08/01 15:47:53 UTC

Newbie with struts

Hi,

My company has decided to look into struts, and I'm in charge of that.
Well, I have started looking into this and I'm pretty impressed.

However, there's one thing I can't seem to figure out how to implement
(using ActionForm's)

My company's product is full of forms that have multi-line forms (of
dynamic size) - Say name / ip / subnet mask fields for 10 different
entries (and in another place it could be 30 entries - but in a dynamic
way).

So if someone knows of a good way to implement this I would appreciate
it.

Thanks in advance,

Nimrod Perez
Imperva(tm) Ltd.
12 Hachilazon St. Ramat-Gan Israel 52522
Tel: +972-3-6120133 Ext. 222
E-mail:  <ma...@imperva.com> nimrod@imperva.com

Re: Newbie with struts

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@portalvu.com>.
On the Struts page for the HTML tag (the main tag for html) there is
explenation of index property.

Also most of the 20+ books on Struts cover multi row updates, and there
are tag libraries that do this.

.V