Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@apache.org> on 2013/03/18 21:25:25 UTC

New committers

Congratulations to our newest Crunch committers, Chao Shi and Dave Beech!
Thank you both for all of your contributions, and everyone on the PMC is
looking forward to working with you in your new roles on the project.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: New committers

Posted by Chao Shi <st...@live.com>.
Thanks for voting for me. It would be a wonderful experience to work with
you guys.

Re: New committers

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats to both of you!

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Congratulations!
>

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Josh Wills <jw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations to our newest Crunch committers, Chao Shi and Dave Beech!
>> Thank you both for all of your contributions, and everyone on the PMC is
>> looking forward to working with you in your new roles on the project.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josh

Harsh J

Re: New committers

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!

Re: New committers

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to both of you.

regards,
rahul

Re: New committers

Posted by Christian Tzolov <ch...@gmail.com>.
congrats and have a fun

Re: New committers

Posted by Dave Beech <da...@paraliatech.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Dave

On 19 Mar 2013, at 07:23, Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> wrote:

> Yup, welcome to the team and have fun :)
>
> Regards,
>  Matthias
>
> On Tuesday, 2013-03-19, Gabriel Reid wrote:
>> Congratulations, and welcome to the team guys!
>>
>> - Gabriel
>>
>> On 18 Mar 2013, at 21:25, Josh Wills <jw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations to our newest Crunch committers, Chao Shi and Dave Beech!
>>> Thank you both for all of your contributions, and everyone on the PMC is
>>> looking forward to working with you in your new roles on the project.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Josh

Re: New committers

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.