Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org> on 2022/07/04 06:56:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Attic Contribution process to newbie

Hi All,

I recently came across one scenario where a project (ambari) is revived and
became the TLP.

As this was not covered in the attic site[1], I would like to update in the
following[2] doc with the something like following for future
reference.(Might not very critical but i feel it's better to have as doc
persist longer)

" TLP project can be revived as TLP again if three ASF members are
involved to bring it back".

Currently the contribution process is unknown to me as the attic is based
on SVN, any pointers here..?
and any chance to move to git..?

1.https://attic.apache.org/

2. https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/attic/site/xdocs/index.xml?view=markup

--Brahma Reddy Battula
--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [DISCUSS] Attic Contribution process to newbie

Posted by Herve Boutemy <hb...@apache.org>.
Git mirror ready: https://github.com/apache/attic-site

let the PRs flow...

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.