Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Siva A <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/25 06:53:39 UTC

Kafka Consumer Issue

Hi All,

I have a 3 node Kafka cluster.
I am trying to consume data from logstash(version 5.5.2) using the new
consumer API.

When Kafka2 and Kafka3 is down i am still able to consume the data without
any issues.

But whenever the kafka1 is down the logstash consumer is just hang there.
Anyone faced this kind of issue in any consumer(logstash or java or
anything)?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Siva

Re: Kafka Consumer Issue

Posted by Siva A <si...@gmail.com>.
Yes it was the issue. Fixed yesterday. Thanks for your update.

Re: Kafka Consumer Issue

Posted by chintan mavawala <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Kafka Consumer Issue

Posted by Siva A <si...@gmail.com>.