Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/11/07 03:03:50 UTC

CVS problem after Libre update

I am getting strange messages from CVS every time that
i do 'cvs update' ever since the re-arrangement of the
Libre sources.

[localhost]$ cvs -q -z3 update -d -P xml-forrest
... progress is OK until ...
cvs server: cannot open directory
/home/cvs/xml-forrest/src/scratchpad/src/java/org/apache/forrest/libre:
No such file or directory
cvs server: skipping directory
xml-forrest/src/scratchpad/src/java/org/apache/forrest/libre
----

Would someone please explain how to fix it.
--David

Re: CVS problem after Libre update

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 01:03:50PM +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> I am getting strange messages from CVS every time that
> i do 'cvs update' ever since the re-arrangement of the
> Libre sources.
>
> [localhost]$ cvs -q -z3 update -d -P xml-forrest
> ... progress is OK until ...
> cvs server: cannot open directory
> /home/cvs/xml-forrest/src/scratchpad/src/java/org/apache/forrest/libre:
> No such file or directory
> cvs server: skipping directory
> xml-forrest/src/scratchpad/src/java/org/apache/forrest/libre

Sorry, looks like you updated during the few minutes when that bogus
directory existed.  Just delete it from your local copy and everything
should work.

--Jeff