Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ravi Kora <rk...@1bigthink.com> on 2002/07/30 17:41:51 UTC

How to pass paramaeters to display dynamic text using html:errors tag?

Hi,
I am a newbie to struts. Right now, I am able to display server side
errors using the html:errors tag. But, I want to extend the
functionality of this to display some dynamic text.
I want to pass a parameter to the tag in Application.properties file
which adds the parameter to the text dynamically and adds the object to
ActionErrors class. I know this feature is supported in struts but I am
not able to find any source about this. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Kora
337-739-3434(M)