Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by anshuk pal chaudhuri <an...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/03 06:59:51 UTC

Regarding WSDL2Java

Ajith,

Thanks a lot about the information regarding the
Java2WSDL tool.

I have few queries about the present WSDL2Java tool
that is already bing released in the 0.94 version in
axis2.
I am having some issues with it.
I want to know the WSDL2Java takes input the wsdl
specfic to which spec 1.1 or 2.0??
I am giving a wsdl according to WSDL 1.1 (which is
running fine with the WSDL2Java of Axis 1.2.1 and
generating client stubs)
But in this case of WSDL2Java of Axis2 its throwing an
error:

C:\WSDLS>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri
RPCServices.wsdl

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenConfiguration.<init>(CodeGenConfi
guration.java:57)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenConfiguration.<init>(CodeGenConfi
guration.java:50)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerati
onEngine.java:66)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:28)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:22)

Can you let me know what is the problem???

Anshuk

http://mail.yahoo.com