Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2016/04/25 22:27:06 UTC

Showcase your project at ApacheCON: consider Podling Shark Tank

Hi!

I apologize for the wide distribution, but since my email to general@
didn't seem to have reached all of the podling communities, I took
the liberty of direct email. Here's the deal:

If you are (or anybody you know who's passionate about your project is)
going to travel to Vancouver for ApacheCON we've got an awesome
opportunity for you to showcase your project. Even if you don't have
talks scheduled in the regular program, consider doing a lighting talk
at Podling Shark Tank:
     https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACEU16PodlingSharkTank

You've got nothing to lose (in fact, the opposite: you're likely to get
a prize!) and you will get a chance to receive feedback that might
actually help you grow your community and ultimately graduate to the
TLP status. Given our awesome panel of judges:
     * Jim Jagielski
     * Shane Curcuru
     * Milind Bhandarkar
We guarantee this to be a fun and useful event for your community!

Please sign up on the wiki ASAP. The time is running out!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If you have *any* questions whatsoever, but especially if you have
questions on logistics please email me directly.

Re: Showcase your project at ApacheCON: consider Podling Shark Tank

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Love this idea

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

Actually I have to cancel, I won't be able to make it to Vancouver next
week.

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it next time around!

Thanks, and sorry about the last minute flip-flopping...

Max

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Hi!

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I just added Airflow to the list and I'm looking forward to meet members of
the Apache community!

Max

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:05 PM, DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Roam, Can you please  also add me. DoyungYoon.
> I would like to add Apache S2Graph (incubating) to the list. Thanks.

Done!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Showcase your project at ApacheCON: consider Podling Shark Tank

Posted by DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Scanlon <pe...@miracl.com>.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Signed up. Thanks!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Sounds great! Mohit and I will sign up.

Fwd: Showcase your project at ApacheCON: consider Podling Shark Tank

Posted by Swapnil Daingade <sd...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman

I dont have rights to edit the Wiki page. But you can add me for Apache
Tamaya poddling ;)

-Anatole