Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 19:20:20 UTC

Result (Was: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.2)

Hi

Thanks to all people who vote

We have 4 +1

Michael Kurz
Werner Punz
Thomas Andraschko
Leonardo Uribe

so we can continue with the necessary steps to release MyFaces Core 2.2.2

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Result (Was: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.2)

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin for the help. I'll proceed with the release.

regards,

Leonardo

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
thx martin for reviewing it!