Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yasser Zamani <ya...@apache.org> on 2018/10/01 05:35:26 UTC

RE: Issue with migration 2.3.34 to 2.5.17

Please ask such questions at user@struts.apache.org<ma...@struts.apache.org>

It seems Struts internal CDI has failed due to miss configuration. Please increase log level to debug and look for `textProviderFactory` and `AnnotationActionValidatorManager` in output.
Please continue at user@struts.apache.org<ma...@struts.apache.org> with your new findings.

Regards.