Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mark Hanson <mh...@pivotal.io> on 2020/02/13 01:49:59 UTC

[Question] I had a PR that didn't run a StressNewTestOpenJDK11(really), but passed?

Hi,

Why is that?

It gave the error message in the log of "
17:26:13 66 changed tests
17:26:13 66 is too many changed tests to stress test. Allowing this job to pass without stress testing.”

I didn’t touch 66 files. I touched 5 classes. It maybe that there are 66 tests therein, but if that is the  bar, StressNewTest is not very useful. I never have one new @Test that needs stress testing, I have been refactoring whole classes. This seems like a bug.

Thanks,
Mark