Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by "chyang_10@163.com" <ch...@163.com> on 2019/01/16 09:46:07 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-8] RocketMQ Developer Guide

So glad to join you guys~   Developer-Guide-Book for RocketMQ will be very helpful.

回复: Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-8] RocketMQ Developer Guide

Posted by 笑道 <14...@qq.com>.
Great Job, Developer-Guide-Book for RocketMQ will be very helpful.

I'm very glad to hear this news.And Developer-Guide-Book for RocketMQ will be very helpful.

huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com

From: chyang_10@163.com
Date: 2019-01-16 17:46
To: dev
CC: users
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-8] RocketMQ Developer Guide

Posted by 骆志杰 <al...@163.com>.
great!

From: chyang_10@163.com
Date: 2019-01-16 17:46
To: dev
CC: users

Re: Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-8] RocketMQ Developer Guide

Posted by "huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.

From: chyang_10@163.com
Date: 2019-01-16 17:46
To: dev