Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by beeshma r <be...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/28 19:30:59 UTC

org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCrc32.nativeComputeChunkedSumsByteArray error in nelwy build Hbase

Hi
i am  testing with newly build Hbase .Initially  table has been created and
am able to insert data's in standalone mode.But suddenly i am getting error
like this below log

http://pastebin.com/e6HW0zbu

This is my Hbase-site.xml
<configuration>
<property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>file:///home/beeshma/Hbase_9556/Build_hbase/root</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
    <value>/home/beeshma/Hbase_9556/Build_hbase/zk</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

i havn't change anything with other settings.Any one suggest me that  what
could be an issue ?

Cheers
Beesh

Re: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCrc32.nativeComputeChunkedSumsByteArray error in nelwy build Hbase

Posted by beeshma r <be...@gmail.com>.
HI Ted,

Any modification need in configuration to solve this issue? or i need to
 upgrade hadoop version?

Please advise this:)

Thanks
Beeshma

Posted by beeshma r <be...@gmail.com>.
HI Ted/jeremy

Re: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCrc32.nativeComputeChunkedSumsByteArray error in nelwy build Hbase

Posted by Jeremy Carroll <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Dropping dev@

Can you provide a bit more information ?

release of hbase
release of hadoop

I assume you're running on Linux.
Any change in Linux setup before the exception showed up ?

Posted by Jeremy Carroll <ph...@gmail.com>.