Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 08:09:20 UTC

Make changes in schema's

Hello

I have created two JIRA's
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2660 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2661 to make changes in
geronimo schema files.

I just wanted to check if it is OK to make changes in geronumo schema files.
The reason why I ask this is adding an additional constraints in schema
files may lead to failure of some existing user applications which doesn't
follow the newly created constraints. Although I believe they are required.

Also I was wondering if there is any specific reason for not having them
already. Please let me know if there are any, before I start making the
changes.

Please let me know your view on this. I hope I am not missing some important
point here.

Thanks
Rakesh

Fwd: Make changes in schema's

Posted by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Can someone please comment on JIRA 2660, Question is, it fine if I add
additional constaints in schema's. The reason why I ask this is adding an
additional constraints in schema files may lead to failure of some existing
user applications which doesn't follow the newly created constraints.

Sorry for asking this again.

Also I have added documentation for all the geronimo schema files, can you
please review and commit.
Please note additionally I have added license as annotation, the reason:
Some viewers shows the license if it is included as annotation (this is
required if schema is exposed through documentation produced by such
viewers)

Thanks
Rakesh