Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by WANG xiulan <wx...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/12 11:40:15 UTC

servicemanagerclient

I am using Tomcat, Apache-Soap JavaMail, Apache Xerces and JavaBeans
Activation Framework, when I test my installation type with the following
line:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient rpc-router-url list

i get the following error message:

org/apache/soap/server/ServiceManagerClient

my classpath have contained soap.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar
xerces.jar
(i can  get SOAP(RPC|Message)Router page when i browser to
http://localhost:8080/soaop/sevlet/messagerouter)
waiting ur reply soon

many thanks
julia