Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/06/02 21:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] SandBox SourceVsGenerator JeffConrad People Wed Jun 2 21:00:05 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 443 on Tue Jun  2 18:02:28 2004 by JoergHeinicke

- Below this line is the __sandbox__
?                        --       --

+ Below this line is the sandbox
- Test [http-link-to-www.hakdata.de]
- Test [http-link-to-www.fastenergy.de]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SourceVsGenerator , version: 6 on Tue Jun  2 18:24:52 2004 by 64.211.101.2

- Source-related generators take a Source as input and generate XML from the data given this Source. The most well-kown is the FileGenerator, which feeds an XML parser with the Source data. This makes the important assumption that data is an XML text. But there are also other source-related generators that accept non-XML data : the SWFGenerator reads a Flash document from a source and converts it to XML.
+ Source-related generators take a Source as input and generate XML from the data given this Source. The most well-known is the FileGenerator, which feeds an XML parser with the Source data. This makes the important assumption that data is an XML text. But there are also other source-related generators that accept non-XML data : the SWFGenerator reads a Flash document from a source and converts it to XML.
?                                                                                                                   +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JeffConrad , version: 1 on Tue Jun  2 18:43:22 2004 by JeffConrad

New page created:
+ Hello,
+
+ I was a quantitative hydrogeologist until I switched over in 1998 to environment-friendly web applications.  I have been a user interface developer for [ Lawson Software | http-link-towww.lawson.com ] ever since.
+
+ Regarding Cocoon,
+
+ * I have been a proponent of Cocoon since getting involved with it in early 2004.
+
+ * We are currently using Struts and cocoon via a struts plugin.
+
+ * I have applied modifications to Don Brown's [ struts-cocoon plugin | http-link-tostruts.sourceforge.net/struts-cocoon/index.html ] to allow it to work with cocoon 2.1.4.
+
+ * I have written and modified several cocoon generators to handle custom pipelines.
+
+ [ mail | mailto:jeff.conrad.at.lawson.com ]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 305 on Tue Jun  2 18:45:04 2004 by JeffConrad

- * [Jason Lane] -- Developer, Cocoon lover - XML evangelist

+ * [Jason Lane] -- Developer, Cocoon lover - XML evangelist
+ * [Jeff Conrad] -- UI Developer, Cocoon cleric.