Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Berndt Sevcik <se...@ict.tuwien.ac.at> on 2009/10/30 13:07:05 UTC

Failed Tests in SDO C++

I've just compiled and installed SDO C++ Milestone release 3 under Linux (Ubuntu Kernel 2.6.28-11). However, when I run the test suite (sdotest.sh) I get the following output:

root@ubuntu:/home/volare/tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-M3-src# ./sdotest.sh
Using SDO installed at /home/volare/tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-M3-src
Test Failed: 16 sdotest::emptycs()
Test Failed: 35 sdotest::bunique()
Test Failed: 36 sdotest::buniqueread()
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "not_present.xsd"
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "not-present.xml"
Test Failed: 54 sdotest::merle1()
Test Failed: 55 sdotest::loadOpenNS()
Test Failed: 56 sdotest::saveOpen()
Test Failed: 57 sdotest::loadOpen()
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "sca-policy.xsd"
Test Failed: 65 sdotest::cssave2()
Test Failed: 66 sdotest::csload2()
Test Failed: 67 sdotest::cssave()
Test Failed: 68 sdotest::csload()
Test Failed: 105 sdotest::b46634()
Test Failed: 109 sdotest::b45933()
Test Failed: 111 sdotest::jira705()
Test Failed: 115 sdotest::cdatatest()
Test Failed: 116 sdotest::cloneopentest()
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "xml.xsd"
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "xhtml1-strict.xsd"
Test Failed: 117 sdotest::tuscany963()
Total tests:118 Tests passed:101

Any ideas about the cause of the failed tests? I am using the M3 download from thje Tuscany homepage without any additional patches or files from the CVS.

Berndt

AW: Failed Tests in SDO C++

Posted by Berndt Sevcik <se...@ict.tuwien.ac.at>.
I solved the problem. I used a newer version of libxml than 2.6.20!

I downloaded libxml 2.6.20 and compiled it.
You need to change line 1485 in nanohttp.c from
fd = open(filename, O_CREAT | O_WRONLY); to
fd = open(filename, O_CREAT | O_WRONLY, 0666);

Without this change libxml will not compile with Ubuntu.

Berndt