Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 15:35:36 UTC

JPA 2.1 branch in openjpa/branches?

Hey there, I noticed the openjpa/branches/openjpa_jpa-2.1 branch today.
I'm assuming it's not yet a complete implementation of the 2.1 spec yet
(changesets after the branch create look limited to stored procedure
support), so I have to ask if openjpa/branches is the correct place for the
project (which is typically where users go to for serviceable rather than
incubating components).  In the past, experimentation (non trunk
development was the providence of the openjpa/sandboxes branch - which
already contains a 21 project that Pinaki opened in 2013.

Re: JPA 2.1 branch in openjpa/branches?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hmm, that's a branch, not a tag.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com>.
Well, to clarify, meant to say "that it's ready for production systems when
that is not the case."

Posted by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jody,