Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Zastrow <je...@dai-labor.de> on 2006/04/04 15:23:39 UTC

surefire-report plugin now hosted under maven.apache.org ???

What/Where is the actual version of this plugin?

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>surefire-report-maven-plugin</artifactId>
</plugin>

vs.

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
</plugin>
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-surefire-repor
t-plugin/pom.xml

Re: surefire-report plugin now hosted under maven.apache.org ???

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@norsys.fr>.
"Yann Le Du" <le...@gmail.com> writes:

> AFAIK, the source of surefire report was "merely" moved to Apache, as have
> been other ones' (jxr, changes, changelog). So Apache source is the latest
> version, but no release has been done yet. For the moment, we must stick to
> groupId org.codehaus.mojo - or else use trunk builds . When releases are
> done (surefire-report 2.0 is coming up) we'll be able to use groupId
> org.apache.maven

I tried to compile both (from svn) and deploy them on internal repo : apache
works where mojo fails. In particular, the class and test names do not
get generated propertly on the report. But I am not in the secrets of
the god :-)

regards,
--
Arnaud Bailly, Dr. - Ingénieur de Recherche
NORSYS

Re: surefire-report plugin now hosted under maven.apache.org ???

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, the source of surefire report was "merely" moved to Apache, as have
been other ones' (jxr, changes, changelog). So Apache source is the latest
version, but no release has been done yet. For the moment, we must stick to
groupId org.codehaus.mojo - or else use trunk builds . When releases are
done (surefire-report 2.0 is coming up) we'll be able to use groupId
org.apache.maven

- Yann