Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Pradeep Pujari <Pr...@rocketmail.com> on 2014/03/27 02:30:43 UTC

solr 4.7 index time

Hi All,

I am using DIH to index data 600K solr docs. This data is in taxonomy like structure. All set up solr and db is in same subnet and in cloud. It takes 10 hours for indexing. DIH opens 3 db connections for 3 entities. 8 Gig RAM dual core bu not SSD.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: solr 4.7 index time

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

You should give us more information. On the other hand you can ask your
question at user list.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI
27 Mar 2014 03:31 tarihinde "Pradeep Pujari" <Pr...@rocketmail.com>