Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rbkumar88 <rb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 05:40:35 UTC

Camel activemq consumer

Hi,

Is there anyway to have a camel activemq consumer to consume only one
message at a time.
PFB the scenario.

I have a quartz scheduler which runs every 10 minutes and checks for a
condition, if the condition is satisfied, pull only one message from queue
else do nothing.

Regards
Bharath.

RE: Camel activemq consumer

Posted by "Mills, Gary (GE Energy Management, consultant)" <ga...@ge.com>.
Thanks Stephan!

Check out Polling Consumer: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__camel.apache.org_polling-2Dconsumer.html&d=AwIBaQ&c=IV_clAzoPDE253xZdHuilRgztyh_RiV3wUrLrDQYWSI&r=Hb1nXb7biSqY9NYScX39HfYaeuqILlgaLYiYNWt8oJo&m=caWlqfFyk_N-VZWZMuAbrJswTTlCzuhvz4ZkTzzRVV0&s=6hmxtjKsXzG0wufFDiD9cLASKHHvpoc1rM7eJMVuVW4&e=

Regards
Stephan

Re: Camel activemq consumer

Posted by Stephan Burkard <sb...@gmail.com>.