Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 22:04:50 UTC

Re: Questions about MyFaces 2.3.0 release

Does anyone know how to upload the assembly files to any of these pages to
start distributing MyFaces Core 2.3.0?

https://www.apache.org/dist/myfaces/
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/myfaces/

I tried via sftp but I was not able to connect. Once I figure that, I
should be able to also distribute it to maven central repository and also
deploy the myfaces core23 site.

Regards,
Eduardo M. Breijo

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Use a svn client to add the release artifacts in the svn repo in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/myfaces/

See:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#distribution_dist

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com>.
I'll make sure to add that in the release notes. Thanks!

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com>.
I can even see it here: