Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/08/07 09:55:20 UTC

Debugging Air Mobile application built with Flexmojos in IntelliJ Ultimate?

Hi,

as I am currently working on a prototype for a mobile application in order to promote Flex in my new company, I wanted to setup running/debugging Air applications inside IntelliJ ... Mlexmojos correctly builds the Air applications, but I seem to be unable to setup a build configuration. IntelliJ doesn't seem to offer the same options a "normal" Air module has.

Would I have to do something in Flexmojos (configuration or are there missing parts that I should add to Flexmojos) in order to do this?

Chris

Re: Debugging Air Mobile application built with Flexmojos in IntelliJ Ultimate?

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
On 07.08.2014 16:59, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> I think I found the problems.
> 1. I initially had a flex project targeting flash ... I then chaned that successivelsy to an air application so I guess when importing the module IntelliJ setup things and didn't notice the changes. After changing the configuration type, I could setup debugging correctly.
Ok, great.
> 2. I think IntelliJ doesn't like my latest changes to the mavenizer output. Cause I changed the way the poms are generated. Instead of a simple list of dependencies, I now have a list of dependencies without a version and then a dependencyManagement block defining the versions for each of these dependencies. When importing such a pom, the compiler classpath is always empty in IntelliJ. The main Idea was to allow to import the pom in a dependency management section of a project. In previous versions I generated a dedicated pom for this, but I had always disliked it. I could add the versions to the dependencies directly and have the version defined twice, but I would like to keep it that way, if there are no real reasons. Could you eventually make IntelliJ work with the new pom structure? (flex-sdkutils in the mavenizer-refactoring branch)
Sure. Please file an issue with a sample project and details:
http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/IDEA

AW: Debugging Air Mobile application built with Flexmojos in IntelliJ Ultimate?

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.