Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cb...@boxfrog.com on 2002/02/20 17:24:27 UTC

Hey Struts I have another email address!

Hey Struts I just wanted to let you know I got a new email address and
you will want to add it to your address book as another way
to reach me :)

My new address is cbrak@boxfrog.com

You should get an account there too! They are simple, fast,
offer huge email boxes, you can access your account from
any PC and best of all they are FREE and ANONYMOUS!

Check it out Struts www.boxfrog.com Free Anonymous Email!

Chad Brak

Re: Hey Struts I have another email address!

Posted by Olivier Dinocourt <ol...@anpe.fr>.
Oh, OK !

Mark G., some comment ?

Posted by keithBacon <ke...@yahoo.com>.

=====

Re: Hey Struts I have another email address!

Posted by Olivier Dinocourt <ol...@anpe.fr>.
my pleasure..... :-)

Posted by keithBacon <ke...@yahoo.com>.

=====

Re: Hey Struts I have another email address!

Posted by Olivier Dinocourt <ol...@anpe.fr>.