Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by donald yang <do...@googlemail.com> on 2007/01/26 17:13:12 UTC

How to use AXIS 1.4 API to parse schema in WSDL

Hi,

I tried to use AXIS APIs to parse schema in WSDL document, but I can not
figure out how to use these APIs. Could anyone refer some documents how to
use these APIs? Many thanks in advance.

best regards
donald

Re: How to use AXIS 1.4 API to parse schema in WSDL

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
See http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/java/samples/client/
for example.

-- dims