Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 19:38:45 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Public Tapestry Training in London: Aug 10 - 12

Formos is partnering with London-based SkillsMatter to provide open
enrollment Tapestry training. The training will take place at the
SkillsMatter offices in downtown London.
This is the same course materials that I use for my on-site Tapestry
training ... and I'll be debuting a new lab on Ajax techniques.

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 6/30/2009 10:33:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] Public Tapestry Training in London: Aug 10 - 12

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It's going to be a busy three days!

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:50 AM, Newham, Cameron<ca...@bl.uk> wrote:
> I'm looking forward to this.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos

RE: [Tapestry Central] Public Tapestry Training in London: Aug 10 - 12

Posted by "Newham, Cameron" <ca...@bl.uk>.
I'm looking forward to this.

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.
It would be great for all of us working in small companies outside of
the London area and that don't have money to pay an on site training, if
you could run a webinar sooner or later.
Of course with paid access.

Howard ha scritto:
> Formos is partnering with London-based SkillsMatter to provide open
> enrollment Tapestry training. The training will take place at the
> SkillsMatter offices in downtown London.
> This is the same course materials that I use for my on-site Tapestry
> training ... and I'll be debuting a new lab on Ajax techniques.
>
> --
> Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 6/30/2009 10:33:00 AM

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959