Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/07/03 03:37:59 UTC

Meetup invitation: Consensus based replication in Hadoop

We'd like to invite you to the
    Consensus based replication in Hadoop: A deep dive
event that we are happy to hold in our San Ramon office on July 15th at noon.
We'd like to accommodate as many people as possible, but I think are physically
limited to 30 (+/- a few), so please RSVP to this Eventbrite invitation:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/consensus-based-replication-in-hadoop-a-deep-dive-tickets-12158236613

We'll provide pizza and beverages (feel free to express your special dietary
requirements if any).

See you soon!
With regards,
  Cos

Phone bridge info [Re: Meetup invitation: Consensus based replication in Hadoop]

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
To enable remote people to join the conversation, we'll keep open the
following GotoMeeting session. You can join either from your computer or by
using dial-in number.

Please join my meeting, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM PDT.
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/357791919

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (805) 309-0014
Access Code: 357-791-919

Meeting ID: 357-791-919

BTW, we have one or two spots left, so if you didn't make your reservation -
now is the time.

See you all tomorrow.
  Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ok, or Cos.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ok, or Cos.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ok, or Cos.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
All,

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
We have changed the audio channel so you should be able to hear better now.
As for the video: please use gotomeeting URL posted in the dev mailing list

-Sent from mobile, please excuse typos
Mikhail

Posted by sanjay Radia <sa...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Meetup invitation: Consensus based replication in Hadoop

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
All,

Posted by sanjay Radia <sa...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Meetup invitation: Consensus based replication in Hadoop

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
All,

Posted by sanjay Radia <sa...@hortonworks.com>.

--