Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/14 15:22:24 UTC

New design changes for the Roller Mobile.

Hi all,

 I would like to keep you update on the progress on Roller Mobile platform
design. There was a blocker since the design i suggested had
some misalignment with exisiting
Roller architecture.It was bit of difficult for me to understand the whole
logic and way it was implemented ,until i was half way through. I proposed
something which was used by
most of the CMS ,But had dump that and redesign things from the scratch to
make things better.

I have written a summary blog post [1] on design changes and will follow up
with more details.In coming few days i will update my proposal page with
exact details on the current design.

Thanks.

[1]
http://rollermobile.blogspot.com/2011/08/u-turn-in-roller-mobile-design.html

Regards
--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http://www.shelanlk.com
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: New design changes for the Roller Mobile.

Posted by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shelan, it looks like you've made very good progress recently. I'll spend some time Monday or Tuesday doing an in-depth review. I'm looking forward to building a mobile theme.

- Dave