Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Markov <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 18:49:54 UTC

[general] Lost filed JIRA

Hi!

On Aug, 5 I've filed JIRA 4602: "[classlib][luni] ObjectStreamClass.lookup()
incorrectly works" - all notifications (to my e-mail and to
commits@harmony.apache.org) were obtained, but when i recently went to this
JIRA I surprisingly found another bug there: "[classlib][beans]
Introspector.getBeanInfo(Class) will get wrong BeanInfo when there are same
classes in different package." :-).
I've checked commits list and found the notification about this JIRA
creation sent to the list on Aug, 6.

It's not a problem for me to open it once again (moreover i have full JIRA
description in e-mail), but I'm just curious - is it a JIRA bug or something
else (like restore from the backup, for example)?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Re: [general] Lost filed JIRA

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.
2007/8/16, Mikhail Markov <mi...@gmail.com>:

> Hi!
>
> On Aug, 5 I've filed JIRA 4602: "[classlib][luni] ObjectStreamClass.lookup
> ()
> incorrectly works" - all notifications (to my e-mail and to
> commits@harmony.apache.org) were obtained, but when i recently went to
> this
> JIRA I surprisingly found another bug there: "[classlib][beans]
> Introspector.getBeanInfo(Class) will get wrong BeanInfo when there are
> same
> classes in different package." :-).
> I've checked commits list and found the notification about this JIRA
> creation sent to the list on Aug, 6.

I noticed the same thing yesterday, I was wondering why myself...

It's not a problem for me to open it once again (moreover i have full JIRA
> description in e-mail), but I'm just curious - is it a JIRA bug or
> something
> else (like restore from the backup, for example)?

Please reopen it, thanks. And you may want to send a mail to  Foundation's
infra list[1] to report this.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory