Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Guershon Marc <MA...@pelephone.co.il> on 2007/01/31 13:17:08 UTC

Configuring TOMCAT APACHE 5.5.9 to MULTI APPLICATION

Hello,

I would like to know what are the changing to do in the configuration
files (and which files are they ?)  of the TOMCAT APACHE 5.5.9 to make
it enable to multi-application work,
so more than one application can use the same instance of the APACHE.

In advance, thank you.

Best regards

Marc Guerchon

 @mail :   marcgu@pelephone.co.il

Re: Configuring TOMCAT APACHE 5.5.9 to MULTI APPLICATION

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Marc,
This question is better targeted at our users list,
users@tomcat.apache.org.  Please post followup messages, if any,
there.

In short, the answer is nothing: Tomcat will run multiple webapps out
of the box.  Just drop different WAR files in the webapps directory,
and off you go.  A good document to read is

Yoav

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Guershon Marc wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know what are the changing to do in the configuration
> files (and which files are they ?)  of the TOMCAT APACHE 5.5.9 to make
> it enable to multi-application work,
> so more than one application can use the same instance of the APACHE.

This is a question for the users list. Please see
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html for more information.

Mark