Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in Nashua <kc...@live.com> on 2013/02/25 05:45:09 UTC

space maintainer in between

Hi,

I am seekign a tapestry solution to this.

I am using

<ul>
<li>blah</li>
<li>blah</li>
<li>blah</li>
</ul>

and I get this in my div

blah blah blah

Is there a way in order for me to achieve this ?

blah                                                                                     blah blah

I tried to implement <t:outputRaw value="        "/> but it crashes with EOF issue

all I want to do is put some space maintainer inbetween and have some layout control

Thanks in advance

Ken

Re: space maintainer in between

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:45:09 -0300, Ken in Nashua <kc...@live.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> I am seekign a tapestry solution to this.
>
> I am using
>
> <ul>
> <li>blah</li>
> <li>blah</li>
> <li>blah</li>
> </ul>
>
> and I get this in my div

> blah blah blah
>
> Is there a way in order for me to achieve this ?

Yes, CSS (now rhyming! :P).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo

Re: space maintainer in between

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

If I understand it correctly, I don't see it as a tapestry problem. I would use &nbsp; or a css :first-child..

regards
Taha