Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Seow Lee Tang <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 07:20:05 UTC

subversion-1.6.6-1.i386.rpm

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my SVN version from 1.4.2 to the latest one, which is
1.6.6. Unfortunately, I am not able to do so. I am running RHEL5 on the
server. I have sqlite3.6.22 installed. The reason I am not able to install
subversion-1.6.6-1.i386.rpm is because it is looking for a dependency:
sqlite3.4. Is it hardcoded inside the installation for this rpm to look for
sqlite3.4? Otherwise, isn't the latest sqlite version which is 3.6.22 better
and sufficient?

Please help!

Regards,
SL

--
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited."

                                           ~ Plutarch ~

Re: subversion-1.6.6-1.i386.rpm

Posted by Stein Somers <ss...@opnet.com>.
I can't answer your question, but I installed the Summersoft packages
listed on subversion.tigris.org using "yum install --nogpgcheck". This
subversion-1.6.6-1 package comes with neon-0.28 and sqlite-3.5.9. So you
can get subversion-1.6.6-1 without sqlite3.4.

--
Stein