Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/30 09:35:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Help on Apache handshake

Hi All,
I am using Apache 2.2.8 with MPM=worker under Red-Hat 3.0.
I am having the following issue, under heavy load I observer the access log
doesn't grow at all for sometime although the incoming traffic is active. I
did a tail on the access but it stopped growing then again after sometime it
was growing.This behavior is happening repeatedly with some time gap.

I have disabled the Apache log rotation then also the behavior was same.Any
help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
-A