Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jeremy Howard <jh...@fastmail.fm> on 2001/10/15 00:56:07 UTC

Apache 1.3.22 is out

I just noticed that Apache 1.3.22 is out. Details here:
  http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/01-10-12

3 security patches included, plus enhancements to ab, mod_auth (now
understands FS permissions), and the manual, plus numerous other bits and
pieces.

Re: Apache 1.3.22 is out

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com>.
On Monday 15 October 2001 00:56, Jeremy Howard wrote:
> I just noticed that Apache 1.3.22 is out. Details here:
>   http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/01-10-12
>
> 3 security patches included, plus enhancements to ab, mod_auth (now
> understands FS permissions), and the manual, plus numerous other bits and
> pieces.

Plus one thing that I think a fair number of modperlians will be happy to
hear about: Apache now searches for an installed expat lib before resorting
to use its own expat-lite. This ought to make life easier for most people
that use XML with modperl, as well as reduce drastically the number of posts
about expat related segfaults :)

Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
I think...  I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and
check.
-- Escher