Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ol...@smals-mvm.be on 2006/07/07 13:30:15 UTC

maven-plugin-plugin does not filter CVS\Base files

Hello,

I 'm writing a maven plugin. The class "MyMojo" is in the package
"mypackage".

 I use eclipse with CVS => When I update a file, eclipse create a copy of
the file in the folder CVS\Base. So on the file system, I have

mypackage\MyMojo.java
mypackage\CVS\Base\MyMojo.java

So when I run the compile task, it does not work because the
maven-plugin-plugin descriptor goal finds the goal 2 times :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'Goal: html already exists in
the plugin descriptor for prefix: xxx

How can I say to this plugin that it has to ignore files from CVS\Base
folders ?
Or perhaps somebody has another solution ?

It is very strange because all other maven plugins that I use do not
complain about such duplicates in CVS\Base folders.

Thks