Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/03 23:13:37 UTC

Initial k-means based logistic regression experiments

Ted, I have basic training code that seems to be working (i.e.
generating the models) that I haven't classified with.

I just want to make sure it's going in the right direction [1].
I also have a new open issue about it [2].

Could you have a quick look and confirm? :)

[1] https://github.com/dfilimon/knn/blob/4b2861e8007e5a59533d45d78f63d692c9166188/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/knn/tools/TrainNewsGroupsKMeansLogisticRegression.java
[2] https://github.com/dfilimon/knn/issues/11

Re: Initial k-means based logistic regression experiments

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.
That's fine, I nearly have the tester as well. We'll talk then.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.