Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Travis Cooper <tc...@overstock.com> on 2006/03/29 18:35:36 UTC

XSLT files

I am running my scripts through an Ant build file and turning the output
into an html file using the reports found at
http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/  However, the fields for Min
Time and Max Time are returning NaN (not a number) everytime.  Does
anybody know why this is, or how I can fix it.  Also, the webpage I got
the reports from say that the detailed version of the report has an
"optional display of response Data in Failure Detail entries" what
exactly does this mean?  Does it mean I can see the http response that
was generated due to the request?  That would be great, but I don't
think it can do that, because looking through the generated .jtl files I
don't see that information anywhere.
Thanks,
Travis J. Cooper