Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nishant Chandra <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/23 13:42:39 UTC

Facet

Hi,
I am new to Solr and need help with the following use case:
I want to provide faceted browsing. For a given product, there are multiple
descriptions (feeds, the description being 100-1500 words) that my
application gets. I want to check for the presence of a fixed number of
terms or attributes (5-10 attributes for a product, e.g. weight, memory etc)
in the description. The attribute set will be different for each product
category. And then for a given product, I wish to display the numbers of
descriptions found for each attribute (the attribute text is present
somewhere in the description). A description can contain more than 1
attribute. How can this be achieved? Please help.
Thanks,
Nishant

Re: Facet

Posted by Ninad Raut <hb...@gmail.com>.