Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2006/03/03 23:04:43 UTC

Re: refactoring fallback?

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>El vie, 03-03-2006 a las 17:40 +0000, thorsten@apache.org escribió:
>

>>Author: thorsten
>>Date: Fri Mar  3 09:40:40 2006
>>New Revision: 382898

>>Log:
>>Part one to fix the bug related to asset management and outsourced content. Still missing to rewrite either the fallback source or the sitemap to force lenya to look in the  outsourced content dir for display.
>>

>Hi all,
>
>what do you consider to be better adding the content-dir to the fallback
>or

what do you mean by adding the content-dir to the fallback?

> writting an input module so that lenya will display the resources
>again.
>
>I fixed that they are now again show up in the asset but still no
>preview.

what do you mean by asset and preview?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: refactoring fallback?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El vie, 03-03-2006 a las 23:46 +0100, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> El vie, 03-03-2006 a las 23:04 +0100, Michael Wechner escribió:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > >Hi all,
> > >
> > >what do you consider to be better adding the content-dir to the fallback
> > >or
> > >

> > what do you mean by adding the content-dir to the fallback?
>
> Well I thought it is just a list of locations to scan, right?
>
> Since it matches different locations I assumed that you can just add the
> request for contentDir = pub.getContentDir(); to the list.

Yeah, I was right ;)

> > > writting an input module so that lenya will display the resources
> > >again.
> > >
> > >I fixed that they are now again show up in the asset but still no
> > >preview.
> > >

> > what do you mean by asset
>
> http://lenya.zones.apache.org:9999/default/authoring/index.html?lenya.usecase=tab.assets
> There are x assets in the overview. I fixed that the resources from
> pub.getContentDir()/resources are displayed there again.
>
> > and preview?
>
> Well above link shows a small image as preview. The ones from
> pub.getContentDir()/resources not.

That is fixed now. :)

I need to test the relative locations in the contentDir, since now I
have only tested it with absolute paths.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Re: refactoring fallback?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El vie, 03-03-2006 a las 23:04 +0100, Michael Wechner escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> >El vie, 03-03-2006 a las 17:40 +0000, thorsten@apache.org escribió:
> >

> >>Author: thorsten
> >>Date: Fri Mar  3 09:40:40 2006
> >>New Revision: 382898

> >>Log:
> >>Part one to fix the bug related to asset management and outsourced content. Still missing to rewrite either the fallback source or the sitemap to force lenya to look in the  outsourced content dir for display.
> >>

> >Hi all,
> >
> >what do you consider to be better adding the content-dir to the fallback
> >or
> >

> what do you mean by adding the content-dir to the fallback?

Well I thought it is just a list of locations to scan, right?

Since it matches different locations I assumed that you can just add the
request for contentDir = pub.getContentDir(); to the list.

At least that would be the only thing I would need to do with the
locationmap. ;)
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/locationmap.html

I really have to come up with an example in the default pub. ;)

> > writting an input module so that lenya will display the resources
> >again.
> >
> >I fixed that they are now again show up in the asset but still no
> >preview.
> >

> what do you mean by asset

http://lenya.zones.apache.org:9999/default/authoring/index.html?lenya.usecase=tab.assets
There are x assets in the overview. I fixed that the resources from
pub.getContentDir()/resources are displayed there again.

> and preview?

Well above link shows a small image as preview. The ones from
pub.getContentDir()/resources not.

salu2
--
thorsten