Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Afonso Rech <af...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 23:22:48 UTC

OpenMeetings on EC2 Amazon Linux

Hi there!
Does it possible to serve the OpenMeetings Webconference in a
Amazon AWS EC2 linux instance?
And it have any tutorial to do this, if possible??

I have a OpenMeetings installed on a Debian6 working perfectly, but I must
do this
in the cloud service, and amazon ec2 linux may become an good idea.
By the way, it is possible to pu in a cloud Debian 6 operating system, and
if I do this (put in a debian instance on amazon), it is possible to host?

Sorry for the poor english :-). I hope you understand.

Bye!

Thanks for all.
Have a nice weekend.

--