Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 10:55:38 UTC

[gsoc] Time for mentors to register

Thanks to the committers who have volunteered to mentor a Harmony
project with the Google Summer of Code.  You should now:

1) Ensure you are listed as a mentor for a Harmony project on the ASF
wiki [1].  The project description should be both informative and
appealing.  This is the text that potential students will read to choose
a project.

2) Register with the GSoC webapp, and be sure to check the ASF as an
organization with which you will mentor a project [2].

3) Subscribe to the ASF code awards mailing list where details of the
ASF side of the organization take place (code-awards@a.o).  Let them
know you have subscribed as a mentor so your application can be authorized.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008
[2] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor_step1.html

Regards,
Tim