Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com> on 2014/10/13 23:56:30 UTC

Flex docs are out of date

Hi,

Looks like we're not published the latest ASdocs from the last SDK release. Can someone take a look at this?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34607

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Flex docs are out of date

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
I did two batches, one of ~ 600, and the other of about 500.  If you get
above 600, that's when it throws a fit.

If you have a descent SVN IDE, it's pretty easy to do selective pushes...
>From the command line, you have to put all the filenames into a text file,
and commit based on that -- also not too hard to do, just a few extra steps.

-Nick

Re: Flex docs are out of date

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: Flex docs are out of date